The Seaside




During my mid-sem break, I dragged my best friend along with me to watch the sunset at St Kilda's Beach with me as it was part of the on-field component of my Psychology assignment. It was a horrible decision to go on a day when it was quite cloudy as we didn't get to witness the  same scene rapidly change through different highlights of orange, pink and blue.

I was supposed to watch the sunset for three hours, however, I went on an extreme tangent snapping scenes and recording little snippets. I had a vision in  my mind that I was a cinematographer shooting a non-nonsensical Indie film to the soundtrack of "The Seaside" by The Kooks. (Wow, look at that jargon.) 

I had packed biscuits and warm milk ( and my friend brought Doritos, and my mum a fish and chips) to accompany us for the three hours. However, it was diminished in the span of 40 minutes, ahahah. As I was only eager to watch the sunset for two hours, the fun night adventure began at 6:29 pm. We headed straight to Luna Park and marveled in the sight of the park's bright lights and its slight American Horror Story: Carnival vibes. We didn't end up going on any rides, but we did chill in the party tram for a fair bit. 

Before heading home, we went to Menchies Frozen Yoghurt,and omg, if you are ever in the area and decide to try this place out, Pia Colada frozen yoghurt is your best friend (--- in the frozen yoghurt world of course c: )

So now I'm going to leave you with photos of the night, and also at the end of this post you can watch my Indie film/vlog in which I showcase my amateur film making skills.






Bye lovelies





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful video & photos. You made my kokoro fluttter( ▰˘◡˘▰)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! ( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: Your appreciation made my heart go dokidoki ♥

      Delete
  2. I think you've successfully romanticized such a scene that would've been seen as gloomy....great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't think of it that way *o* Thank you! That really means a lot ^u^

      Delete
  3. Loving the video Jasmine, you future cinematographer! Looking forward to our next date☆〜(ゝ。∂)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, b *u* I couldn't have made it happened without you being the model, hehe
      sea you soon for another adventure ^6^

      Delete

 

Instagram ✿

floral anthem